AT ERN/THE REIMBURSEMENT ADVOCACY FIRM (TRAF), WE EMPLOY A PROPRIETARY REGULATORY APPEALS PROCESS AND HAVE DEVELOPED AN INGENIOUS PROGRAM THAT IS SO SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL FIRE YOUR COLLECTION AGENCY. WE GIVE YOU THE SECURITY & RESULTS YOU NEED TO INCREASE YOUR CASH FLOW AND HEAL YOUR PATIENTS.
The effects of age on uncompensated medical dollars can have a “devastating impact” on a provider’s ability to practice medicine. Experts will tell you that accounts drop in potential value the minute they go into default. And with each passing day, the accounts seem more difficult to recover.
Consider the following chart on account value in relation to age:
As you can see, at one month out, the value of an “owed” medical dollar drops to 94¢. At 6 months that patient account is likely to be worth only 58¢. And the chances of recovery of those claims without professional help are extremely slim.
Our job at ERN/TRAF is to maximize recovery of those claims for our provider members. Turning it over too late will make it cumbersome for our compliance auditors to get payment. In today’s economy, collection agencies have become ineffective and obsolete. ERN/TRAF is different. We provide prospective, concurrent, and retrospective reviews of denials. Our provider relations representative will be glad to meet with you to discuss how you can recover more from noncompliant payors with us.
For provider members that use our VIP “Early Out” Monthly Program, we offer the following benefits:
- PRO BONO patient advocacy for disagreements of care and failure of plan to assume care for patient at your facility or arrange transfer to a contracted facility.
- CCO online or chat support to help you resolve cases in-house (using laws that relate to timely reimbursement and prevent improper denials).
- Quarterly supplemental or new hire training credits and certification of your staff (including annual updates) in our Professionals Claims Compliance Program (PCCP).
- Discounts tuition on future NCRA PCCP Workshops.
All PCCP Workshops include:
- THREE HOURS of in-class training for your employees, including FREE re-training at our Quarterly Claims Compliance Forums to increase their skills in claims compliances mastery each calendar year. This training will prepare your employees for NCRA Professional Certification (15 hours of training in ERN Certified Courses is required).
- Dream team dispute writing workshops are conducted for at least half of topics covered. These interactive sessions provide appeal simulation and increase appeal success by concentrating on letter/script writing and verbal communication skills needed to overturn difficult denials.
- Claims Compliance Certification Prep Testing available for an additional cost.